This went down amazingly with the boys which was a surprise for me but hey I’ll take the win 🙂
1: 1 Cup self raising flour
2. 2/3 cup coarsely grated Gryere Cheese
3. 1 cup pitted green olives, coarsely chopped (if you want to turn it into a ham, cheese and olive recipe like it was originally meant to be)
4. 75g ham, coarsely chopped
5. 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped mint
6. 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
7. 4 eggs, lightly beaten
8. 80g butter, melted.
1. Preheat the oven to 190 abke. Grease a 10.5cm x 21cm loaf pan
2. Sift flour into a bowl, add cheese, ham, mint and pepper. Add eggs and butter, stir until well combined. Spread mixture into pan.
3. Bake loaf for 35 minutes or until lightly browned. Turn onto a wire rack to cool.
This is a good way to use any ham that you have had a for while that needs to be used Asap.
Also if you don’t have Gruyere cheese I’m pretty sure that it would work with any type of cheese.
-Just A Happy Mum